Category Archives: politic

Love someone deeply.

How did the metric for a successful life become measured in money? Are the 1% of people on this planet who have more money than the other 99%, the only ones who are happy or successful? This not normal. It … Continue reading

Posted in politic | Comments Off on Love someone deeply.